How to Play Fantasy Online Roulette Gambling- The initial purpose of playing roulette gambling by getting a number drawn from the Roulette gambling game is the name of the winner that will appear on the Roulette wheel. You can also bet a combination of numbers or choose a color (red or green) or a number (odd or even). However, this is not as easy as we imagine.
- Roulette Wheel
There are two different types of Roulette wheels to date, namely the European Roulette wheel which has 37 number slots from 0-36 and has a 2.63% “house” side while the American Roulette wheel has 38 numbers due to the addition of the number 0 to double (00) . The addition of this extra figure increases the “home” side to 5.26%.
- Roulette composition
In fact, the game of Roulette originates from French soil and the Roulette arrangement was invented in 1842. The Roulette arrangement has two betting areas, the inside betting area contains the number for each individual. The outer betting area has boxes for the column, RED / BLACK (red / black), ODDS / EVEN (odd / even) and various groups of numbers. The numbers on the inside are arranged in 12 rows forming 3 vertical columns. The 0s and 00s are at the top of the column.
- Purchase of Roulette numbers
You are required to buy special Roulette chips when you want to play them. In order not to misunderstand, players will get chips of different colors. This chip is a substitute for cash when you play table gambling games. You cannot cash these chips at the Roulette table, if you want to exchange them immediately go to the casino cashier table. Each Roulette table has a minimum and maximum bet. If the minimum bet of Roulette is US $ 5, then you have to bet US $ 5 on the inside and US $ 5 on the outside. You are not allowed to bet US $ 3 on the inside and US $ 2 on the outside.
- Bet on Roulette
There are several bets in Roulette that you can make. You can bet numbers straight up or split the line between numbers to choose a combination of numbers. The applicable payments are as follows:
- The Straight Up bet is a bet on a single number. Paid 35 to 1.
- The Split Bet is a bet on two numbers and pays 17 to 1. You can make this bet by placing the chip so that it crosses the line between 2 numbers.
- Street Bet or Line Bet pays 11 to 1. You can make this bet by placing chips on a vertical line that differentiates the outside and the inside of the betting area. The chip crosses the first number in the line.
- A Corner Bet or Quad Bet pays 8 to 1. You can make this bet by placing the chip so that it touches the 4 corners of the number you are betting on.
- Basket Bet is 5 numbers bet on 0 or 00 and numbers 1-2-3 will pay 6 to 1. On the double zero Roulette wheel has a “house” side of 7.89% making it the worst bet in the world of Roulette.
- The Double Street Bet is a bet on 6 numbers and pays 5 to 1. You can place chips on the line separating the outer and inner areas, just as you would with a Street Bet bet. The difference is this bet crosses the top or bottom line.
- Bets outside of Roulette
An outside bet is one of the bets made in the box around the number.
- RED, BLACK, ODD and EVEN bets are forms of money betting. You can place the chips in the arrangement of the boxes.
- The Dozens Bet is a bet on 12 consecutive numbers. You can place your bet in the city marked with the numbers 1-12, 13-24 or 25-36. This bet pays 2 to 1. If a 0 or 00 appears it means you lose.
- The Coloms Bet is also a 12 number bet. Unlike the Dozens Bet, this bet consists of the numbers in one of the three vertical columns and is made in a grid at the bottom. This bet pays 2 to 1.
- The Dealer
The role of the Dealer is very much needed to turn the wheel at all times, even keeping the ball spinning. They will rotate the ball in the opposite direction from the wheel. This is so that the ball can spin and jump before landing on a certain number. The dealer will mark the winning number with a marker and you are not allowed to place your bet in the next round until the dealer removes the marker from the previous winning amount. Make sure you wait until they clear the marker before you place the chip bet.
Tips for Playing Roulette
Roulette has a high “house” side; if you play at a full table you will only get about 30 spins in 1 hour which might slow down your bankroll to get the “house” side of Roulette. If the number you want to bet is covered with another chip, you don’t need to worry. You are allowed to stack your chips on top of other players’ chips. This is a strong reason why every Roulette player is required to have chips of a different color.
You are allowed to place bets after the Dealer has spun the ball. The dealer will tell you when you should stop betting. When the ball rolls slowly, the Dealer will wave their hand at the table and say “No More Bets” (no more bets). Some people claim that they have a system that is guaranteed to win at playing Roulette. The truth is there is no system that will change the position of the “house” side of Roulette. And remember, don’t waste your money just buying a Roulette system.